Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Life...Changes...Hurt...

It's been awhile since I've posted on here. There's been A LOT going on in my life. So much that I'm just getting to a breaking point now where emotionally I'm finding it hard to carry on. Yes life is better then it has been in the past. I am happier then I was before but there is so much going on now that I'm just not sure what to think of it all.

Yes I do have a new job and I quit the horrible place that I was working at before. I am now working as a cashier at Walmart and I am loving it. I have made some great friendships there. Also developed a real crush for someone. But yet there is just so much going on that is emotionally over whelming me.  It has nothing to do with the friends I have made that I have built a great friendship with. It's more so with this one guy who hasn't gotten the hint or even the word no. He hasn't quiet understood yet that I don't want what he wants. Yes he keeps trying to push himself on to me. No I am not comfortable with this. Yes I have tried to tell him. No he doesn't listen. Yes I feel like he stalks me at times. Yes he keeps grabbing me. Yes I have punched him in the face. No I do not want anything to do with him. I want to keep away from him. Yes I have tried to tell him to be just friends. No he hasn't gotten it through his head. Yes he keeps doing things to me that make me very emotionally confused. Yes he has hurt me emotionally. Yes I want to break his face. No I won't do it unless I have to. Yes I do feel like he is ruining any chances of me being with any other guy. Yes there is another guy who I am crazy about. Yes he tries to keep me away from him. No I can't avoid him no matter how much I try. Yes I do try to avoid him. There is just so much going on that I really don't know what to think and am finding it hard to process everything in my mind. There is a guy who I am crazy about and really want to get to know better but I feel like I'm being held back because of the guy who won't leave me alone. I really want things to work out with the guy I'm crazy about. He seems to be an amazing guy. I'm at a point in my life where I have great things in front of me but there is things that are trying to hold me back and keep me from getting those great things and no matter how hard I try there is a piece of rubber holding me back and not letting me get to those great things in life. There are so many things going on in my life that I want to let out but I am not sure on how to let it all out. Some of it I have let out and some of it I can't find a way to let it out. I really want things to go really good for me in my life. I want to succeed in life and have a great life but I find that hard to when there are so many things that are trying to pull me back and keep me from doing what I want and need to in life.

There is so much more I want to get off my chest but right now I feel like I got a good amount off and that I am unable to get the rest off of my chest.

3 comments:

  1. I want good things for you too! I hope you can resolve these issues soon! And if you feel you are in danger, don't hesitate to call the police.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's the same guy we talked about before....months ago....go(right now)and get a restraining order against this creep. Especially if he's grabbing at you. That's harassment and you shouldn't have to put up with it.

    ReplyDelete