Saturday, August 31, 2013

Good Feelings :)

Some of you know...some don't....but there is someone who i'm absolutely crazy about. For those of you who know who he is...I'm sure by now you can name his name. There is so much about him that I just love. He has a great personality. I just love how he acts, that he is different from all the other guys out there. There is something special about him. I can't sit here and name every single qualities that he has that I love but I sure can name a good amount of them. He has many of the qualities that I want in a guy. The fact that he shows respect. He also isn't pushy like most men out there. He has brought so many things out in me that I have hidden away. I love that he is able to do that. He brings out the good in me. I haven't meet a guy before who was able to do this. One who just makes me happy. Happy to hear his name. Happy to see his face. Just happy in general. He's one that is always on my mind. No matter what I am not able to take my mind off of him. I love that. I feel like I can be myself around him. That I could trust him completely from the moment I first met him. For those of you who know me know that this isn't an easy thing for me to do. I know he is different then most guys out there. I love that. I could honestly just go on for hours talking about him. All the great things about him and how he is just amazing. Just being around him makes my heart start to pound. I feel like I'm in a whole different world. One where nothing matters but what currently is going on. It's so nice. I love that feeling. I can't wait to see what the future brings. I know things are going to be great in life and that they are starting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment