Friday, March 28, 2014

To The Lady Who Tried To Tell Me Who To Date,

To The Lady Who Tried To Tell Me Who To Date,

First off I want to start with saying that you don't really know me. You can't get to fully know someone in less then an hour. Yes I am a cute fun loving girl, with a great personality but honestly I don't need you telling me who to date. I am perfectly happy with who I am dating and I would not do anything to change that. I wouldn't leave him at all. I am completely happy with him. He has been bringing out the best in my. He understands me. He's the first guy who does not want to hurt me would never try to do anything to hurt me. There is so much about him that I love. I would never leave him or hurt him. I know you kept telling me your son is young and "attractive" but you don't know what type of guys I am into. You said he is 19 and that he would be perfect for me. You don't know perfect for me. Each person has a different perfect. Honestly I don't date younger guys or guys around my age cause of how immature they are. Those guys tend to think they are hot shots when they are not. Every guy I have dated that was in that age range has hurt me and didn't care that they did. I honestly don't care that you mentioned that his girlfriend just broke up with him and that you want him to have someone. That is NOT the type of person I am. I am NOT the girl who goes in right after a break up just to be used and dumped. That is one thing I will never do. I value myself and my feeling's to much to put myself in that situation. The fact that I told you that I am happy with the guy I am dating and you ignored me and kept on trying to get me to break up with him to be with your 19 year old son who you stated is immature really offended me. It showed me that you can't stand to see your son single and that you just want him married off that way all 5 of your kids are married off really offended me. The fact also that you told me you forced your son to get his Pharmacy Tech degree so he could be a pharmacist while you force him to go to college really is not the type of family I want to have in my life. I believe children are free to make their own choices even if that means NOT going to college. From the moment you met me you tried to control my life and that is not okay with me. I am my own person. You do not know my past or what my goals in life are. I know you probably will not read this and I am okay with that as long as you try to not control my life at all. It is my life. I will make my choices. I will continue to be with who I am with. He makes me happy and there is so many things about him that I love. I wish you the best in life and hope that reality does catch up to you in due time.

Sincerely,
The girl who makes her own life choices

No comments:

Post a Comment